Shannon Reilly manages the Frauenshuh Inc. Minneapolis office and is responsible for preparing market analyses, conducting site selection research and negotiating commercial real estate transactions. She is well known for her attention to detail and her ability to quickly grasp her clients’ goals and objectives. Shannon provides corporate service representation, tenant representation, property analysis, development and acquisition services.
Shannon was a Principal at Keewaydin Real Estate Advisors for 22 years, specializing in representing her clients on an exclusive basis. Shannon has worked throughout Minnesota and nationally and has nearly 30 years commercial real estate experience.
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Recipient of “Top 25 Women to Watch” – Minnesota Business Journal
- Recipient of “40 Under 40” Award – Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate, Member
- Recipient of “The Best & Busiest Commercial Real Estate Brokers” – Twin Cities Business
Shannon received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Real Estate from Arizona State University. She is an accomplished fisherwoman, gourmet cook and fitness enthusiast. Shannon resides in Minneapolis.