Dean Williamson currently oversees and manages the Frauenshuh Commercial Real Estate Group. In addition to his leadership responsibilities, Dean provides corporate service representation, brokerage, property analysis, development, project management and governmental entitlement all on a local and national level.
Dean has been with Frauenshuh since 1992. He has diverse and extensive real estate experience in all markets including office, health care, industrial and retail, with a strong background in providing corporate service solutions for a variety of real estate clientele. He has successfully completed more than 2,000 acres of property brokerage and approximately 2.5 million square feet of real estate leasing, development and project management transactions.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, Member
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate, Member
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Member
Dean earned his Bachelor Degree in Management from the University of Minnesota where he was also a tenured member of the Golden Gopher Hockey Team from 1987–1990. He earned his CCIM designation from the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute in 1997. He is a Twin Cities native residing with his family in Edina.