Andy Sundgaard as Vice President is responsible for the management, strategic planning and services execution for both third party clients and Frauenshuh owned assets. He also assists in the areas of business development, client relations and other projects as needed.
Andy joined Frauenshuh in 2014. Prior to joining the Company, Andy has spent over 32 years providing real estate expertise for property/asset management, business development, department management, leasing, client relations and strategic planning.
- Building Owners and Managers Association, Greater Minneapolis, Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association, St. Paul, Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management, Member
- Certified Property Manager
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Former Board Member
- IREM Chapter #45 of Minnesota, Past President (1990-1991)
- St. Croix Catholic School Board, Chair and Board Member (1999-2005)
- Stillwater School District Facilities Task Force Member (current)
Andy earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Real Estate Finance from St. Cloud State University in 1982. He is married to Megan and they reside in Stillwater. They have four children. Andy enjoys spending time with his family, water skiing, golfing, and working in the yard at home.